Terms & Conditions
Simply browse our packages then get in touch via our contact form on our website or by phone. Let us know the dates you’re interested in, location and package you wish to book.
We aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
We require a £20 deposit to book with hire fee due on delivery. Deposit can be paid via bank transfer, we send you our details. Once received we send a receipt confirming booking.
We require a 2m by 2m flat surface for the hot tub and 2.4m by 2.4m for gazebo. We can install on Grass, Decking or Patio. Please note if the decking is more than 2ft high we will not install.
We can bring the inflatables through a standard door/gate. The solids require a flat surface from where the van pulls up to where to hot tub is going. A few steps aren’t a issue. The solid tub when on its side is 6ft high and 900mm wide.
We deliver the hot tub a day early to allow to heat. Our driver will arrange a time with you and give you a 2 hour time slot. It takes us around 45 mins to set up. Once set up we connect a hose and adapter to your kitchen or bathroom tap, this means you will need to be there until the tub fills.
Our hot tubs are really easy to use. We provide you with a USER GUIDE and ERROR GUIDE. If you have any problems during your hire drivers will be available up until 6PM for call outs. Charges may be applied if not a fault with our equipment.
On the last night of hire we require you to turn off the hot tub and begin emptying. Simply lift the plug on the hot tub floor and it will slowly empty overnight. If you require us to empty into a drain on pick up we charge £5 for the time involved.
Terms & Conditions
- The hot tub, gazebo and accessories are 100% your responsibility whilst on hire. Any damage will result in us keeping your deposit.
- Children under 12 years old must be supervised at all times.
- Pregnant woman must only use the hot tub if the temperature is 38 degrees or less.
- If your experiencing errors on the machine which can not be fixed using our USER GUIDE please contact us ASAP and we will either come and fix or arrange a replacement.
- If we can not sort any issues you’re experiencing and the problem is our fault we will part refund or offer a free hire where available.